Full Time, Remote
RSPNDR is a high-growth tech startup transforming the security industry by making it more convenient, accessible, transparent, and data-driven. We have forged partnerships with local guard companies to create a nationwide marketplace of licensed guards, enabling unmatched response times and unprecedented real-time visibility into every response. Our team is a robust blend of industry experts, exceptional developers, and successful entrepreneurs, united by the vision of disrupting the traditional security landscape. We are passionate about our culture and our mission, and are experiencing rapid growth across Canada and the US, with plans for expansion into the UK and the EU on the horizon. If you’re passionate about enhancing security efficiency and making the world a safer place, we invite you to join us on our mission to revolutionize the security industry.
You will be working and leading Analytics, supporting the CFO. Your primary task will be develop models to support data-based decision-making for our Executive, Growth, and Platform teams. Your activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of operational metrics and identification of key trends, patterns and areas for improvement
- Conducting demand planning analysis by analyzing customer data, industry trends and regulatory changes to identify opportunities for our Growth team
- Maintaining comprehensive dashboards to better visualize financial, growth, and operational KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (e.g. Science, Engineering, Business, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with Excel and SQL (plus familiarity with Python/R preferred)
- Experience in creating and maintaining dashboards for KPI visualization
- Self-driven “can-do” attitude comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and leadership skills and ability to multitask across multiple projects and coordination with multiple teams
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Understanding of geospatial analysis and GIS software
- Prior experience in management consulting and/or tech start-ups
- Experience and/or education in Machine Learning
- Expertise in product management
If interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com in PDF format, along with a brief description of your candidacy. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for model development, dashboard maintenance, and other analyses as needed in support of our Executive, Growth, and Platform teams.