Part Time - Contract, Remote
RSPNDR is revolutionizing the alarm response industry through innovative technology and driving industry best practices. As a company that has gone global in just five years, we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment, fostering both personal and professional growth for our employees.
- Provide phone and email support for alarm response, static guard services, patrol checks, and more
- Deliver technical support for users of the RSPNDR platform
- Be available to work days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Workspace and internet browsers
- Ability to sit at a desk or table for extended periods, type proficiently, and handle phone calls
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Experience in the security industry or tech industry
- Fluency in French
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, negotiable based on skills and qualifications
- Potential for career advancement or development in various departments such as development, sales, marketing, etc.
At RSPNDR, we appreciate and respect a healthy work-life balance. Despite the potential for variable working times, we always strive to ensure our team's well-being. If you are a flexible, team-oriented individual looking to be part of a fast-growing, innovative company, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a brief description of your candidacy via email to email@example.com (with the job title "Operations Associate, Part-Time Contract" in the email subject), and we will review your application as soon as possible.
We are seeking a highly organized and dedicated Operations Associate for a part-time, contract position within our team. This role is unique, much like RSPNDR itself, offering an unparalleled opportunity to be a part of something truly innovative. As an Operations Specialist, you will report directly to the Marketplace Operations Manager and play a pivotal role as the first point of contact for security guards and station operators using the RSPNDR platform. Your main responsibilities will include providing support via phone and email for alarm response, static guard services, patrol checks, and general technical support for users of the RSPNDR platform.